4544 Tropical Treasures Magazine - 16 (2-2011) - PDF file download (8.0 Mb)Click here to download preview
The 16th issue of TROPICAL TREASURES. A unique magazine about pushing the limits of tropical gardening, growing tropical plants in non-tropical climate and indoors.
This issue specials:
- PLANTAHOLIC COLUMN. Ugu, a Nigerian Feel-good Food
- LEGENDARY PLANTS. The Scarborough Fair: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
- GROWING OUTDOORS. Perfume Garden: Fragrant tropical plants for Southern landscapes and container culture.
- ASK THE PRO'S. Q and A on growing 'the best fruit in the world'
- EXOTIC KALEIDOSCOPE. Mandarin or... Sundrop!
- A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR. Too good to be true.
See more info about this issue and about Tropical Treasures Magazine.
Downloadable item. See more info about purchasing downloadable file