- You can purchase downloadable items by visiting our online store.
- Digital copies of Tropical Treasures magazine are available now for purchase in PDF format.
- Files in PDF format can be opened on your personal computer and most e-book readers and portable computers, including Kindle, iPad and others. (See more information on Adobe website //get.adobe.com/reader/)
Viewing and printing your copy of the file requires your computer to have Adobe Reader version 7 or above installed.
- Your purchase grants you a nontransferable license to use one copy of downloaded file.
- When your purchase is complete you will receive an email containing downloading instructions. Please make sure to allow emails from toptropicals.com if you use email spam filter
- You can download the file up to 10 times within 30 days after purchasing
- Make sure to save a copy of the file on your computer rather than reading it directly from the website
- The file is downloadable as a single Adobe PDF format file.
- The file can be printed for your personal use only
- You agree not to distribute or re-sell the file or make your access details known to others.
- Downloadable items are not eligible for a refund
- Grant of License: Top Tropicals has authorized download by you of
one copy of the electronic file (ebook). Top Tropicals grants you a
nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use it according to the terms
and conditions herein. This License Agreement permits you to install
the ebook for your use only.
- Restrictions: You shall not: (1) resell, rent, assign, timeshare,
distribute, or transfer or part of the ebook or any rights granted
hereunder to any other person; (2) duplicate the ebook, except for a
personal backup or archival copy; (3) remove any proprietary notices,
labels, or marks from the ebook ; (4) transfer or sublicense title to
the ebook to any other party.
- Intellectual Property Protection: The ebook is owned by Top
Tropicals and is protected by United States and international copyright
and other intellectual property laws. Top Tropicals reserves all rights
in the ebook not expressly granted herein. This license and your right
to use the ebook terminate automatically if you violate any part of
this Agreement. In the event of termination, you must destroy the
original and all copies of the ebook.
- Limited Warranty: Top Tropicals warrants that the files
containing the ebook a copy of which you authorized to download are
free from defects in the operational sense that they can be read by a
PDF Reader. Except for this express limited warranty, Top
Tropicals makes and you receive no warranties, express, implied,
statutory or in any communication with you, and Top Tropicals
specifically disclaims any other warranty including the implied
warranty of merchantability or fitness or a particular purpose.
Top Tropicals does not warrant that the operation of the
ebook will be uninterrupted or error free. If the ebook was
purchased in the United States, the above exclusions may not apply to
you as some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. In
addition to the above warranty rights, you may also have other rights
that vary from state to state.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will Top Tropicals be
liable for any damages, including loss of data, lost profits, or other
special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages rising out of
the use or inability to use the ebook.
- General: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between
you and Top Tropicals and supersedes any prior agreement concerning the
ebook. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida
without reference to conflicts of laws provisions.
©Top Tropicals LLC, 2003 -
©TTmagazine.info, 2007 -
Using TopTropicals.com images