Call us: 866-897-7957
TopTropicals.com— rare tropical plants for home and garden
Remember that plants are living things and require
your immediate attention upon their arrival.
Please read our planting
instructions. If a plant has been damaged
in transit, be sure to notify us as soon as possible.
- E-mail only, within 3 days period. All claims must be submitted in writing only, and
only within 3 days after delivery. Please email us if you have
any problems; if you call us regarding any claims, you will be asked to
email us anyway. We do not accept any claims after 3 days of order
- Returns. If an item hasnít met your expectations, you can return it within 3 days of order
arrival using proper packaging and recieve the plant cost refund after we get the item back in good condition.
- Shiping and handling costs generally are not refundable. However after reviewing photos we reserve the right to make a decision on sending a paid return label.
- Damaged items. We can not be responsible
for temperature damage of plants during transportation (heat or cold).
Please notify us if weather is not permitting, we can hold your order!
In some cases we may replace a dead or badly damaged plant
only if the damage was caused by improper packaging and only
after receiving a picture of the dead plant or returning the
plant at our expense - in order to determine the reason of damage.
Please contact us first before sending the plant back to us.
- Lost package. If you believe your package was lost in transit, we reserve
to initiate the inquiry to determine if
the package was actually lost. We follow proper shipper
procedures to determine if the package was signed by another
person, stolen, or lost. If you have not received your
package and the shipping company confirms lost package was not
delivered, then we will
re-ship the order again. We will not reship or refund orders for
which the shipping company can confirm delivery at the
- Order changes or cancellation. If you decide to change
something in your order, remove/add items or cancel your order for
whatever reasons, you have to do so in writing (email or fax). We
do not accept any order changes over the phone. If your order has been already packed
then no changes can be made. If you decided to cancel the order, cancellation/restocking fees may apply (up to 6%).
- Responsibilites. Once you received a plant - this plant becomes yours. No
guarantee, expressed or implied, is made for the successful growth
after planting. We will not assume responsibility for plants which have
died as a result of improper planting or care. If you don't
know how to grow a certain plant, please, contact us with any
questions in advance.
- Contact us regarding returned item ASAP
- Please pack a plant properly, since we issue a refund only if a plant is returned to us in good condition. We took great care packing plants before shipping to you and we expect plant to be packed the same way. Don't just trow it in a box and expect us to accept it.
- Ship a plant using the same service you received it. If you have questions or need return labels, we can provide it for you
- Try to ship it on Monday-Tuesday, so the package is delivered to us before the weekend.
©Top Tropicals LLC, 2003 -
©TTmagazine.info, 2007 -
Using TopTropicals.com images