5976 Adenium Soilless Mix, 2 gal bagThis mix is specially formulated for growing Adeniums (Desert Roses). Based on our 15-years experience of growing these unique plants, we created a mix that adeniums love and thrive in! We use this mix for all our desert roses. Unlike common "cactus mix" used for most succulents, Adenium Mix is very light, super porous and provides ideal conditions for growing caudex plants even in rainy climates. Well-balanced ingredients provide perfect drainage, and prevent root system from rotting, which is the most common problem with Desert roses and other caudex plants.
This mix main ingredients include: perlite, coconut coir, pine bark. No peat moss that makes it wet! Adenium mix special features:
- superior drainage characteristics, prevents caudex from rotting
- light weight, easy both on roots and on your back when you carry pots
- encourages caudex forming thanks to maintaining uniform, balanced level of moisture in the soil
- induces blooming by providing favorable conditions for desert roses "on dry side"
- doesn't rot and keeps soilles mix structure for several years without breaking down
See Info sheet about growing media (2 pages) and more information on soil mixes.
This item may be shipped separately from plant items, with arrival date before or at the same time of plants delivery.
Share this page with:
©Top Tropicals LLC, 2003 -
©TTmagazine.info, 2007 -
Using TopTropicals.com images