|New Arrivals||Sales and Specials||Rare Plants||Small perennials||Aquatic Plants||Ylang-ylang|
|Blooming Trees||Fruit and Edibles||Fragrant Plants||Orchids and Epiphytes||Cacti and Succulents||Clerodendrums|
|Blooming Shrubs||Mango varieties||Gardenias||Bonsai plants||Large size plants||Books and Prints|
|Blooming Vines||Herbs and Spices||Jasmines||Seeds and Bulbs||Growing Supplies||Downloadable items|
5976 Adenium Soilless Mix, 2 gal bagThis mix is specially formulated for growing Adeniums (Desert Roses). Based on our 15-years experience of growing these unique plants, we created a mix that adeniums love and thrive in! We use this mix for all our desert roses. Unlike common "cactus mix" used for most succulents, Adenium Mix is very light, super porous and provides ideal conditions for growing caudex plants even in rainy climates. Well-balanced ingredients provide perfect drainage, and prevent root system from rotting, which is the most common problem with Desert roses and other caudex plants.
This mix main ingredients include: perlite, coconut coir, pine bark. No peat moss that makes it wet! Adenium mix special features:
- superior drainage characteristics, prevents caudex from rotting
- light weight, easy both on roots and on your back when you carry pots
- encourages caudex forming thanks to maintaining uniform, balanced level of moisture in the soil
- induces blooming by providing favorable conditions for desert roses "on dry side"
- doesn't rot and keeps soilles mix structure for several years without breaking down
See Info sheet about growing media (2 pages) and more information on soil mixes.
SUNSHINE Megaflor - Bloom Nutrition Booster
SUNSHINE-BC - Caudex booster
Adenium Soilless Mix