Date: 12 Mar 2019, Entry id: 1552389362-2
Once temperatures stay above 65F, growing season starts for tropical plants.
1. Increase watering as soon as you see new buds opening and new leaves growing
2. Trim all dead or damaged wood 1-2 inches above new growth
3. Apply the following treats to make your plants happy:
- SUNSHINE Superfood microelements as foliar spray for healthy growth, profuse flowering, and disease/bug resistance
- SUNSHINE-Honey to fruit trees so you can enjoy sweeter and bigger fruit later this year
4. If nights are still chilly, take potted plants outside to enjoy the afternoon sun and bring them back indoors for the night.
Share this page with:
©Top Tropicals LLC, 2003 -
©TTmagazine.info, 2007 -
Using TopTropicals.com images