Date: 18 Nov 2016, Entry id: 1479468603
Happy Holiday Season!
WINTER COMING TIPS. As the weather gets cooler, many of you move your potted tropical plants indoors. Please remember:
1. Lower air humidity, lower light and short day may cause some LEAF DROP. This is normal for seasonal environment change.
2. REDICE WATERING as winter coming. Under lower light and in cooler temperature, plants won't need much water; some plants go dormant and only need minimum water. Excess water may damage roots and kill a plant in winter.
3. NO FERTILIZER in winter. Active growth stops. Let the plant to go into dormancy or simply have a rest.
4. Watch for INSECTS by inspecting leaves regularly. They may attack plants more likely in the indoor conditions.
5. Apply SUNSHINE boosters to protect your plants from cold by boosting their immune system, vogor and cold tolerance. STAY WARM!
20% off sale ending soon! Check out our large selection of plants that are easily grown in containers. This week only, 20% off!
Share this page with:
©Top Tropicals LLC, 2003 -
©TTmagazine.info, 2007 -
Using TopTropicals.com images