Revolutionary Micronutrient Supplement and Plant Health Booster
Flowers are small or not fragrant?
Misshapen, small fruit or no fruit?
Poor root growth?
Pale or yellow leaves?
Don't let your plants starve... SUNSHINE™ SuperFood is your answer to all these problems!
Read more why your plants need SUNSHINE-SuperFood
- Essential Element Complex that has them all: N-NH2, Mg, Fe, Mn, Zn, Cu, B, Mo, S
And it is GREEN color!
What is SUNSHINE™ SuperFood?
Illustration of SUNSHINE™ SuperFood effect
Directions and application
Guaranteed analysis and safety (Label)
SUNSHINE™ SuperFood is a revolutionary new product released in 2018.
It is a super micro-element supplement (Amino acid Chelated Micronutrient) containing microelements, ultra-microelements, glycinates, as well as SUNSHINE-Honey ingredients. It shows amazing results in plant development, treating different element deficiencies, and improving fruit trees production.
SUNSHINE™ SuperFood advantages:
- improves plant vigor and quality of flowers
- very high bioavailability of microelements for plants,- very high bioavailability of microelements for plants,
- glycine - amino acid, immediately incorporated into the plant protein,
- the preparations are biodegradable and do not pollute the soil, in contrast to the complexes at EDTA,
- high stability of iron complexes, in contrast to EDTA,
- supplementation in top dressing calcium and magnesium,
- high compatibility with other plant treatment products,
- very high stability of preparations during storage and dilution,
- boron is a part of an organic complex,
- compatible with hard and river water.
General Agronomic Function of SUNSHINE SuperFood
Treatment of Abutilon seedlings with SUNSHINE™ SuperFood, 3 groups:
Left: no treatment
Center: Macro NPK only
Right: Macro NPK and SUNSHINE™ SuperFood
Treatment of Hoya with SUNSHINE™ SuperFood, before and after:
Massive development of root system in Hoya plant after SUNSHINE-Superfood treatment:
Amazing root growth after treatment of SUNSHINE-SuperFood!
This Sansevieria grandis leaflet planted in a plastic cup was treated with SuperFood once a week, along with regular monthly N-P-K.
1) Mix 5 ml of SUNSHINE-Superfood with 1 gal of water. For smaller applications, use convenient dropper bottle: 1 ml = 30 drops.
2) We always recommend distilled water, however with this particular product regular tap water can be used.
3) Drench root ball, and spray foliage thoroughly - absorbing through both roots and leaves
4) Apply once a month
5) Do not mix solution with other fertilizers/plant boosters
6) Application of SUNSHINE-E plant booster a day before is recommended as it speeds up plant metabolism and increases effect of SUNSHINE SuperFood.
7) For fantastic results, use in combination of your favorite plant fertilizer (MACRO nutrients N-P-K)
Apply once a month during active growth period
Do not exceed the appropriate dose rates.
Do not mix solution directly with other fertilizers/plant boosters.
May be used in micro-irrigation systems
Using SUNSHINE booster products in combination
According to our experimental results, it is highly recommended to use SUNSHINE-E booster 24 hours before SUNSHINE-SuperFood application.
SUNSHINE-E booster wakes up the plant, providing faster metabolims. After that, you may use application of any microelements. One of them is SUNSHINE-SuperFood.
SUNSHINE-SuperFood is a
water soluble complex of micronutritional complements.
It belongs to the group of Amino Acid Chelated Micronutrients.
Clear liquid of greenish color, yellowing may occur with time especially if exposed to light which doesnt affect the product quality.
N-NH2 - 2.19%
MgO - 1.00%
Fe - 0.67%
Mn - 0.42%
Zn - 0.21%
Cu - 0.04%
B - 0.17%
Mo - 0.0042%
SO3 - 4.26%
pH of the concentrate = 3
Toxicology and Ecological Safety
SUNSHINE-SuperFood is a micro-element supplement.
It contains available forms of several essential plant micronutrients.
It is ecologically safe nontoxic chemical, that has been supported by the toxicological studies.
• SUNSHINE SuperFood is a plant food, not for human or animal consumption!
• Concentrate is highly acidic (pH=3), avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing.
• Can cause eye damage. In case of eye contact, wash immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
• Can cause skin irritation. Wash with plenty of soap and water immediately after use or accidental skin contact.
• Wear protective clothing when mixing, handling and applying the product.
• Do not eat, drink or smoke while applying or mixing.
• Do not inhale the spray mist.
• Prevent contamination of feed, food, and drinking water. Wash hands thoroughly before eating.
• Clean application equipment with clean water after use and before it is used for other products.
Storage and disposal
Store this product in a dark cool place above 40ºF. Shelf life is 12 months at room temperature.
Yellowing may occur with time especially if exposed to light which doesnt affect the product quality.
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Do not reuse empty container.
SUNSHINE-SuperFood is tank-mix compatible with most pesticides and fertilizers.
However it is not recommended to mix it directly with other chemicals.
Q: Is SUNSHINE-SuperFood a fertilizer?
A: Traditionally we call a fertilizer macro-elements (NPK - nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium). Technically, SUNSHINE-SuperFood is a complex of micro-elements that are essential for plant's health. It provides such elements as Mg, Fe, Mn, Zn, Cu, B, Mo, S, and Amino-acids that our soils are usually poor of. These elements are responsible for proper development of leaves, roots, flowers, and overall plant vigor. Read more about role of these micro elements.
Q: Can I just get these additional elements in a dry form and add to soil like a fertilizer?
A: No. Some of these elements must present in extremely low concentrations (this is why they are called micro-). SUNSHINE-SuperFood is a liquid substance with very high bioavailability that has very complicated formula; it is not just a mix of the elements. The formula is developed with the maximum efficiency for a plant to absorb through leaves and a root system.
Q: Is it better to spray leaves or water the plant with the solution?
A: Foliar applications are always most efficient in regards of seeing a quick result. However, we recommend to also drench the root ball with SUNSHINE-SuperFood solution to deliver the necessary elements evenly to all parts of the plant through its natural metabolism.
Q: My gardenia looks very sad after winter - most leaves are yellow and some have pale spots. Should I use SUNSHINE-SuperFood more often and in higher concentrations?
A: We recommend to apply SUNSHINE-SuperFood once a month to maintain a general plant health. In difficult cases like with this jasmine on the photo, you can do twice a month. However do not exceed recommended concentration. The rule of thumb is, you can apply water soluble fertilizers and supplements more often, but with lower concentrations - this way a plant will be more responsive. Plant metabolism in general is rather slow, changes take days and weeks - don't try to speed it up. Your patience will be rewarded.
Try SUNSHINE SuperFood on sick looking plants, especially with leaves that are yellowing, deformed or have spots (see photos of different deficiencies above). There are no miracles, but this one works like a Miracle! All you need is a few drops of SUNSHINE SuperFood - item 6000! We also have bottles 50 ml and 100 ml for large plant collections and yard/landscape applications.
Share this page with:
©Top Tropicals LLC, 2003 -
©TTmagazine.info, 2007 -
Using TopTropicals.com images