Makes leaves green quickly
SUNSHINE-GreenLeaf - liquid Iron supplement with other micro-elements. Makes plants green very quickly and helps treating Iron Chlorosis.
DIRECTIONS: Mix 5 ml of SUNSHINE-GreenLeaf in 1 gal of water, spray foliage and drench root ball once a month.
ELEMENT % CONTENT:
N-NH2 (aminoacids) 4,21%
SUNSHINE™ GreenLeaf advantages:
- improves plant vigor and quality of leaves
- very high bioavailability of microelements for plants
- glycine - amino acid, immediately incorporated into the plant protein,
- the preparations are biodegradable and do not pollute the soil, in contrast to the complexes at EDTA,
- high stability of iron complexes, in contrast to EDTA,
- high compatibility with other plant treatment products,
- very high stability of preparations during storage and dilution,
- compatible with hard and river water.
1) Mix 5 ml of SUNSHINE-GreenLeaf with 1 gal of water. For smaller applications, use convenient dropper bottle: 1 ml = 30 drops.
2) We always recommend distilled water, however with this particular product regular tap water can be used.
3) Drench root ball, and spray foliage thoroughly to the drip point - absorbing through both roots and leaves
4) Apply once a month or as needed for correcting deficiency
5) do not mix solution with other concentrated fertilizers; can be mixed with Sunshine Boosters in water solution (add water first before mixing)
6) Application of SUNSHINE-E plant booster a day before is recommended as it speeds up plant metabolism and increases effect of SUNSHINE GreenLeaf.
7) For fantastic results, use in combinationwith MACRO nutrients (N-P-K) - Complete Nutrition System
Apply once a month during active growth period
Do not exceed the appropriate dose rates.
Do not mix solution directly with other concentrated fertilizers
May be used in micro-irrigation systems
Using SUNSHINE booster products in combination
According to our experimental results, it is highly recommended to use SUNSHINE-E booster 24 hours before SUNSHINE-GreenLeaf application.
SUNSHINE-E booster wakes up the plant, providing faster metabolims. After that, you may use application of any microelements. One of them is SUNSHINE-Greenleaf.
SUNSHINE-SuperFood is a
water soluble complex of micronutritional complements.
It belongs to the group of Amino Acid Chelated Micronutrients.
Clear liquid of brownish color, darkening may occur with time especially if exposed to light which doesnt affect the product quality.
|Iron as (Fe), %||2.80%|
|Soluble Iron (Fe)||2.80%|
|Chelated Iron (Fe)||2.80%|
|Manganese as (Mn), %||2.80%|
|Soluble Manganese (Mn)||2.80%|
|Chelated Manganese (Mn)||2.80%|
|Sulfur as (S), %||3.20%|
|Combined Sulfur (S)||3.20%|
|Derived From: Iron Glycinate, Iron Sulfate, Manganese Glycinate, Manganese Sulfate|
|Element Content: SO3 8.0%, Fe 2.8%, Mn 2.8%|
Toxicology and Ecological Safety
SUNSHINE-GreenLeaf is a micro-element supplement.
It contains available forms of several essential plant micronutrients.
It is ecologically safe nontoxic chemical, that has been supported by the toxicological studies.
• SUNSHINE GreenLeaf is a plant food, not for human or animal consumption!
• Concentrate is highly acidic (pH=3), avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing.
• Can cause eye damage. In case of eye contact, wash immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
• Can cause skin irritation. Wash with plenty of soap and water immediately after use or accidental skin contact.
• Wear protective clothing when mixing, handling and applying the product.
• Do not eat, drink or smoke while applying or mixing.
• Do not inhale the spray mist.
• Prevent contamination of feed, food, and drinking water. Wash hands thoroughly before eating.
• Clean application equipment with clean water after use and before it is used for other products.
Storage and disposal
Store this product in a dark cool place above 40ºF. Shelf life is 12 months at room temperature.
Yellowing may occur with time especially if exposed to light which doesnt affect the product quality.
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Do not reuse empty container.
SUNSHINE-GreenLeaf is tank-mix compatible with most pesticides and fertilizers.
However it is not recommended to mix it directly with other chemicals.
Chlorosis occurs at all times of the year but is most common and severe in the late summer when high temperatures and dry air result in the need for heavy irrigation and in winter due to low soil temperatures, and root inactivity.
There is almost always iron in the soil, but it may be in insoluble forms that are unavailable to the plant. This is why it is important to treat your plant with regular micro-element applications.
Green veins and yellow to ivory leaves, often on the new growth.
Mild Chlorosis: New leaves are pale green or yellowish green between the veins of normal green
Moderate Chlorosis: New leaves are very yellow between the green veins
Severe Chlorosis: New leaves are pale yellow to ivory color; veins may or may not be green. Brown spots on leaves or whole leaf dry. Often leaves fall off.
Iron deficiency symptoms are similar in appearance to the symptoms of deficiencies of Nitrogen, Manganese or Zinc. However, Iron deficiencies appear on new leaves where Nitrogen appear on older leaves. The interveinal chlorosis caused by lack of manganese has a "Christmas tree" pattern, with the green not restricted to the veins as in Iron deficiency. Zinc deficiencies look like iron deficiencies but the leaves are much smaller than normal.
Share this page with:
©Top Tropicals LLC, 2003 -
©TTmagazine.info, 2007 -
Using TopTropicals.com images