|New Arrivals||Sales and Specials||Rare Plants||Small perennials||Aquatic Plants||Ylang-ylang|
|Blooming Trees||Fruit and Edibles||Fragrant Plants||Orchids and Epiphytes||Cacti and Succulents||Clerodendrums|
|Blooming Shrubs||Mango varieties||Gardenias||Bonsai plants||Large size plants||Books and Prints|
|Blooming Vines||Herbs and Spices||Jasmines||Seeds and Bulbs||Growing Supplies||Downloadable items|
|Check out our unique advanced selection of plant food, fertilizers, boosters, and micro-elements!|
Expert approved and recommended custom made blends formulated specifically for particular plants and gardener's needs.
No need to study technical specifications of professional formulas and figure out what your plant needs! We have done the job for you and selected the best supplements available for specific plant needs. Choose from:
- Flower boosters (including Pink-N-Good, Plumeria and Fragrant plant booster, Adeniums, Pamper Collectibles booster)
- Fruit boosters (including Fruit Festival for young trees and Mango Food)
- Misco-element supplements for healthy plants and treating deficiencies (including Superfood, Sunshine-Honey for sweeter fruit, and more)
- Daily or weekly maintenance products (including Daily Plant Food or Periodic feeding maintenance (granulated smart-release formulas)
- Foliage plant boosters (including Purple Palm, Greenhouse-plus for heathy foliage, and Broad Leaf Plus - Ginger-Heliconia-Banana Booster)
- Propagation and establishing (Baby Plant Food)
- Water soluble (balanced greenhouse food)or Graduated smart-release (including Plumeria Top Dress, TopTropicals Professional for Potted plants and much more!)This item is certified for shipping to California.
Most of our plants are certified for shipping to California, however, certain plants are not certified. Please do not order not-certified plants to California addresses. These plants may be added to CA certification in the future; please contact us for more information.
Share this page with:
©Top Tropicals LLC, 2003 -
©TTmagazine.info, 2007 -
Using TopTropicals.com images